Get The Money Towards Education
At McKeever Learning Center, we stand for responsible education and believe that knowledge is a tool that can change our world for the better. Together with our partners and students, we strive to make the planet Earth a great place for future generations. But we also know that not everyone can afford the education they deserve due to various financial needs. For those who want to be a part of our program or join any other educational schedule, there's an ASAP Finance Scholarship program. It was designed to provide talented and knowledge-seeking youth with a one-time $500 reward that can be used towards education. You're welcome to take part in it and compete for the prize if you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a US citizen
- Have a minimum 2.8 GPA
- Currently follow high school full-time or part-time college, trade school, professional, or graduate
To apply for a Scholarship, you must write and deliver an essay that is 700+ words on the topic of ***, as well as like and share at least one of ASAP Finance's profiles on Twitter or Facebook. After you fulfill the requirements, you need to send the essay in Doc or PDF format to email@example.com. ASAP Finance Scholarship Award Program takes place twice a year with June and December submission deadlines. Winners will be announced accordingly in July and January.
Subscribe to the McKeever Newsletter
- Slippery Rock University Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania – A Rock Solid Education
- PA State System of Higher Education Let a state system university be your answer.
- Pennsylvania Association of Environmental Educators PAEE unites, supports, and empowers a community of Environmental Educators throughout Pennsylvania.
- EnviroLink Network Non-profit organization providing access to thousands of online environmental resources.
- GreenTreks Network, Inc. Telling Stories that Change the World
- PA Fish and Boat Commission Protect, conserve, and enhance the Commonwealth’s aquatic resources and provide fishing and boating opportunities
- Mercer County, PA Everyone needs an escape plan.