Businesses, non-profit organizations, government agencies and colleges use this facility for retreats, staff planning sessions and workshops. Surrounded by hardwood forests, the retreat center creates an atmosphere that will enhance your groups’ goals and objectives.
McKeever’s Retreat Center consists of two houses, each equipped with five (5) semi-private bedrooms. Each bedroom has its own private bathroom. In addition, each house has a living room, meeting room and kitchenette. Houses can be rented individually or together.
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling
- Carpeting made from recycled plastic bottles
- Linoleum made from wood flour
- Energy efficient lighting
- Decks made from composite lumber
Planning to Stay Overnight
- House is equipped with wireless Internet
- Each bedroom has two twin beds
- Bring own bedding and personal items
- Linens are available (fee) with the exception of pillows
$41 per person per night with a minimum of five people. Each house accommodates up to 10 individuals (two to a room). Houses can be rented individually or together.
Subscribe to the McKeever Newsletter
Choose a Category
- Slippery Rock University Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania – A Rock Solid Education
- PA State System of Higher Education Let a state system university be your answer.
- Pennsylvania Association of Environmental Educators PAEE unites, supports, and empowers a community of Environmental Educators throughout Pennsylvania.
- EnviroLink Network Non-profit organization providing access to thousands of online environmental resources.
- GreenTreks Network, Inc. Telling Stories that Change the World
- PA Fish and Boat Commission Protect, conserve, and enhance the Commonwealth’s aquatic resources and provide fishing and boating opportunities
- Mercer County, PA Everyone needs an escape plan.